US-based experts will design and write your ads,
build your audience targeting, and optimize unlimited campaigns inside your account.
If your business is B2B. Linked in advertising might be for you. LinkedIn allows for targeting based on the attributes of companies, and of the individuals in those companies(i.e. job title, company size, industry).
There’s a reason we have noting but 5-star reviews.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that our clients are 110% satisfied with the service they receive from us. We treat every single one of our clients’ accounts as if they were our own.
- Onboarding process where we learn about your business, your goals, and your target audiences.
- Customized messaging strategy.
- Thumb-stoppable, professionally designed images.
- Monitoring & optimization of campaigns.
- On-demand metrics and frequent campaign updates.
- The team is always reachable, and your campaigns & reporting are always available.
- You can also schedule weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly account management calls.
- Your ad spend. Our fee is for campaign setup and management, it does not include your ad spend with the social networks.
- Many agencies and freelancers try and trap small business owners into staying with them by building the accounts in accounts they manage, preventing you from really seeing what is going on, and causing you to lose everything when you leave.
- By working in your own social accounts, we work harder to retain your business and offers you full transparency.
We never require* our clients to sign a contract. If we can’t earn your business, we don’t deserve your business.
*We are more than happy to sign a contract if that is how you conduct your business
If Your SMMA Isn’t Doing These 3 Things FIRE Them Now.
Not doing these 3 things could be costing you thousands in ROI and wasted ad spend. If your social media marketing agency is cutting corners wouldn’t you want to know?
Enter your email below to access our FREE guide.